Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Progress so far this semester

 My progress so far this year has been great and I'm feeling much better. I have dropped 17 pounds since I found out that I was celiac and had to go on a strict diet and a 40 min workout everyday.

 In November I had an idea of taking English online ( b/c I'm good at it) so I could add a PE class for next semester because knowing me I would get lazy and not workout when I got home. Ever since I started losing weight my confidence has been going up and my pants size has been going down. I started in September at a size 24-26 and now i am a 20-22 which makes me feel better when I go to the store. I have also noticed that my bowling is improving b/c of my weight loss and my scores are now all in the 200s or close to it.

  On the weekends one of my fav things to do is to play Just dance on the laptop by just putting it at eye level and just going for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOeebil3eKY  is an awesome person to get high quality just dance videos.

I believe that after all my hard work I deserve 80% or a high B b/c I am really putting effort in to try my best and accomplish my goals of losing 50 pounds by the last day in June.

1 comment:

  1. Sara, thanks for posting a reflection. I am glad that you are seeing progress, that must be very motivating. I am also glad that you are finding ways to be active outside of class time - that can be something that you can keep doing even next semester! I am concerned with the number of classes that you are missing that will cause a decrease in the continuity of your workouts, that you would see better results if you could participate everyday. Keep trying hard.

    ReplyDelete