Thursday, 9 January 2014

Panorama School of Dance :)

So, for this field trip I enjoyed my self immensely b/c when I was little I danced their so it brought back A LOT of old memories. While I was dancing I forgot about how hard and challenging it was to always stay on Que and remember the dance, well.... I remembered most of it just the turns were hard b/c I would get dizzy and stumble. I quite enjoyed the leaps though but I couldn't get far off the ground.... :P I just pretended I was Neil Armstrong jumping on the moon for the first time LOL moon dancing. The lady who taught us was very nice she went through the steps thoroughly and made sure everyone got it. Overall I had fun, danced, made jokes,laughed and had many old memories come back too me.



No comments:

Post a Comment